Saturday, November 14, 2009

CeleBRITion! My top 5 favourite Britney's singles

I'm so sorry. I couldn't resist myself.

Here are my Top 5 Favourite Britney's Singles.


5 ~ Me Against the Music feat. Madonna

It's catchy and just makes me want to stand up and dance. I absolutely love the fast-part before the chorus (sorry, I don't know what its called). There are a lot of good tracks in In The Zone, (Britney's fourth studio album and where this track came from) but Me Against the Music is absolutely one of the best.




4 ~ ...Baby One More Time

Addictive and infectious. When I first heard the song, I fall in love with it. One of the reason I love Britney is because of this song. I reckon she would not be as famous as she is today if it wasn't for this song. Max Martin (writer & co-producer of the song) really knows how to produce a good pop song.





3 ~ If U Seek Amy

I know the lyrics is somewhat inappropriate but the song is so addictive that I don't really mind about it. Another track by Max Martin (he co-wrote and produced the song), this song sparked another controversy in Britney's career. No need for me to explain more on that. Anyway, the strong pop sound with easy sing-along chorus, this song is one of the standout track in Circus (Britney's sixth studio album and where the track came from).



2 ~ Break the Ice

The first moment I heard the song (in my cousin's car through her newly purchased Britney's CD), I was stunned by it. It was soooo good! In fact, I think it's the most well-produced track among all Britney's singles in terms of music, lyrics and appeal. It's sexy, flirty, and hot. Absolutely the best track in her Blackout album (Britney's fifth studio album and where the track came from).



1 ~ Born to Make You Happy

As an avid pop song lover, I unquestionably crazy over this pure bubblegum pop song. It's my personal favourite single from Britney Spears and that's why its on top of this list. It got a bit of sad tone in it which makes me fall in love with the song even more. Did you know that the track was originally written to sound sexual? Hard to believe isn't it since the released track sound so innocent.



And there you have it, the top 5 of my favourite Britney's singles. Britney Spears latest compilation album, The Singles Collection, had already been released in certain region so if you like her songs, please don't forget to buy it.


All images courtesy of Wikipedia.

No comments: