Tuesday, November 24, 2009

RE: The Darkside Chronicles...continuing the greatness of the franchise


Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles is the latest video game from Capcom for the Resident Evil franchise. It's an on-rails shooting game developed for the Wii console and had been released in the US on 17 November 2009.

This game will retell the events of Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil: Code Veronica. It will also feature a new chapter with an original storyline set prior to the events in Resident Evil 4. So far the game had received a score of 8.1/10 from IGN and a slightly lower score of 6/10 from GameSpot.

Although I'm a fan of the RE franchise, but I have to admit that I'm not going to own this game because I don't have a Wii console. Unless of course someone decided to give me one for my birthday, then I will go and gladly buy this game because from the trailer, it looks pretty fun and scary.

And here is one of the trailer for the game. You can check out a lot more videos for the game in GameTrailers. Enjoy!


No comments: