Thursday, December 10, 2015

Vanessa Carlton is back with Liberman!

I'm a huge fan of Vanessa Carlton, so I was surprised to realize that she had released a new album and I didn't even know about it. What a terrible fan I am. Liberman, her fifth studio album was released back in October 2015. She had released few videos on YouTube, a combination of official music videos, lyric video and audios, to promote the release of her album. I will put the link to her videos below so you can check them out.


I have always enjoy her music. She makes beautiful music with meaningful and poetic lyrics that I sometimes don't even understand what it means but I very much enjoy them nevertheless. She is not as mainstream as she used to be though so it's not easy in this digital era for someone like me, who only buy physical copy of albums, to find her albums sometimes, and considering I'm on the other side of the globe make it much more difficult. I'm not even sure myself if her current label would distribute her album worldwide or is it just will be for United States or North America only. I hope it will be available in my country eventually because as a huge fan of hers, it would be ridiculous for me not to get this album. You could buy the album through her official website but to be honest that would be too expensive for me.

As mentioned above, I have listed below the videos that had been released on YouTube to promote Liberman. If you are only familiar with her earlier works like A Thousand Miles and Ordinary Day, you might like Operator and Willows as they sound a bit more mainstream than the rest of the new songs. But you should definitely try to listen to the rest of the tracks as well. Personally I really love the two I mention earlier together with Take It Easy and Nothing Where Something Used to Be. Click the links below to listen to the songs!
If you enjoy any of the songs above, you can buy digital copies of the songs or if you like all of them, you could buy digital copies or physical copies of the album instead. You can find more info on how to purchase them in the video description in all of the videos above.

No comments: