Friday, June 21, 2013

Yuna new single I Wanna Go ~ Awesome stuff!

Yuna is a Malaysian-born singer-songwriter who is currently working hard to expand her career in the US and so far, I might say, she's doing pretty good although she still has a long way to go. For those of you who don't know, she's the voice behind The Croods soundtrack, Shine Your Way with Owl City. She was first known through MySpace and with a strong following, entered the Malaysian music industry and became popular with songs like Yang Sebenarnya, Penakut and Terukir di Bintang. And now she's promoting and performing her music in the US after signing with a music label there.


She had just released a new single called I Wanna Go. Although I was never really a fan of her songs before (I'm more in love with her voice than her songs), but I must say, I Wanna Go is a pretty solid song, and I like it! It has good, kind-of-happy beats and Yuna's voice works perfectly well with the melody. I hope this song will get her more fans and recognition because I really think she deserves it.

You can check out her music video for I Wanna Go here. Enjoy!

No comments: