Thursday, June 17, 2010

Another Silent Hill video game!!!



Wow, I'm loving this. They just keeps coming and coming.

A new trailer from a new Silent Hill video game had just premiered at the E3 2010 Press Conference for Konami. By the look of it, it looks pretty good. The new protagonist is a prisoner and it seems that he come across Silent Hill while escaping from his prison truck. Or maybe he was caught after he visits Silent Hill? Anyway, the visuals looks pretty cool. The new design for Silent Hill town looks kind of different though than previous games. It kind of reminded me of Alan Wake. Nevertheless, the visuals look good. And do I need to even mention the soundtrack? As usual, it was marvelous!

I'm looking forward to this game. Hopefully it will be as scary and twisted as the previous installments.

You can check out the trailer by clicking here. Hope you guys like it because I certainly do.

No comments: