Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Another teaser for The Last Airbender


Another Avatar is coming to the cinemas. Nope, I'm not talking about the sequel to the massive blockbuster Avatar (the green blue-aliens) but the live-action movie of Avatar: The Last Airbender (yup, the animation series on Nickelodeon). With the word Avatar dropped from the movie title (for copyright reasons), The Last Airbender will be expected to be released in cinemas in July 2010.

Many fans have doubts about this movie merely because of M. Night Shyamalan in the director seat but I'd say give the guy a chance. The Sixth Sense was good, I like The Village too, The Happening wasn't so bad. So let's just be patient and wait until the movie is out to fully judge it.

I, for one, was not really into this movie before but I am now after I watched the second teaser trailer. I'm super excited! Well, yeah, it's just a few seconds of clip but at least it looks good. You can check it out by clicking here.

So what do you guys think? Not bad right?

No comments: