Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Resident Evil: Retribution, awesome trailer!


I bet a lot of people had already watched the awesome trailer of the 5th movie in the Resident Evil movie series, Resident Evil: Retribution. I was excited when I saw it, but the trailer raised a lot of questions. Some characters that were supposedly dead like Rain Ocampo (played by Michelle Rodriguez) and Carlos Olivera (played by Oded Fehr) will be in this movie. I know this is not a prequel so will the characters be in flashback scenes? It's hard to tell from the trailer. But I'm glad these characters are back, they are great! I'm also excited for the inclusion of other video games characters in this movie; Leon S. Kennedy, Ada Wong and Barry Burton! I'm excited to see Li Bingbing played Ada Wong, she's one of the top actress in China and had won many awards. I hope she'll be fantastic as Ada. And the return of Sienna Guillory as Jill Valentine is like a cherry on top of my most delicious cake.

I hope the story is good as well. No meaning having all these great characters without a good plot. We will get to see Alice kick some zombie asses in September 2012. Have you watched the trailer? If not, or you simply want to watch it over and over and over again...please clcik here. Enjoy!!!

No comments: