Saturday, February 12, 2011

Final Fantasy Versus XIII gameplay



I'm pretty sure a lot of the video game fans of the Final Fantasy series had seen the gameplay trailer for Final Fantasy Versus XIII. It looks pretty cool, and it kind of reminded me of Final Fantasy XIII gameplay, but of course with more realistic graphic and far more advanced system.

While I'm still playing Final Fantasy X on my PS2, I'm still excited for this game to come out, although that would be in...I dont't know...2012? Nothing is certain right now, all I know is this game takes a lot of time to complete but that understandable seeing it so high in quality.

You can click here to watch the trailer on GameTrailers (if you haven't already or if you can't get enough of it) or here in the Square Enix Channel on YouTube. You can also click here to get more info about this awesome video game on Wikipedia. Happy viewing!

No comments: