Saturday, January 15, 2011

Good news from the Silent Hill franchise

I LOVE Silent Hill video games. And I love the movie too. So here the good news. A new game called Silent Hill: Downpour (finally we got a title for this game) is coming this year while a sequel to the first movie called Silent Hill: Revelation 3D is finally in the making. Yeay! Double dose of good news.

I posted about Silent Hill: Downpour before so I think I will just write something about Silent Hill: Revelation 3D. It will follow the story from the 3rd game in the series. For those who don't know, the game is about Heather Mason who was drawn to Silent Hill and its sordid past. I played the game and it was one of the best. It was creepy and the story is good. Hopefully the movie could live up to the awesome game, or at least reach the same level of the first movie.

The movie will be directed by Michael J. Bassett who had directed Deathwatch and Solomon Kane before. The film is currently in pre-production and there is no release date yet.

I'm hoping Silent Hill: Revelation 3D will be a great movie. Fingers cross!

No comments: