Saturday, June 6, 2009

Sandra Bullock in The Proposal


I miss seeing Sandra Bullock on silver screen. She's one of my fave actress. I think the last time I saw her movie in cinema was Miss Congeniality 2: Armed & Fabulous. Yeah, I know, long long time ago. This June she will star in The Proposal alongside Ryan Reynolds. I hope I have time to watch this!

The Proposal is a story about Andrew Paxton (Ryan Reynolds) who was forced to marry his boss, Margaret Tate (Sandra Bullock) in order for her to avoid being transferred to Canada. They spent the weekend with Andrew's family and eventually started to fall in love. I know this kind of movie is quite predictable but since Sandra Bullock is in it, I don't really mind.

Here's the trailer for The Proposal courtesy of IGN. Enjoy!

No comments: