Saturday, August 6, 2022

My 2021 Top 70 Songs From Female K-pop Groups ~ No. 70 - No. 61

Okay, it's time to do this again.

Welcome to my list of favourite songs from female K-pop groups for 2021. I do this every year since...few years ago and I'm always late as usual. Anyway, I love archiving this as it helps me whenever I want to search for older K-pop songs that I might forget, and I hope somehow I help people discover something new to listen to as well.

I've increased the songs to 70 from 60 songs the previous year. It's just too many songs that I feel would be left out if I did not listed them. So I hope you found some of these to your liking.

Just a side note, my consideration is based on the release date of the music video on YouTube, and for this 2021 list I take songs released from Dec-2020 until Nov-2021.












No. 67 - Swipe by ITZY




















Any particular song that you like? If not, then maybe the songs in the next post would be to your liking.
I'll be back soon for songs at number 60 to 51.

No comments: